The Africa Network for Sensory Evaluation Research (ANSWER) was formally established on 31 July 2019 during the Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium in Edinburgh, Scotland. ANSWER brings together individuals from academia, research institutions and industry on the African continent for training and collaborative research opportunities. ANSWER aspires to be the premier network for sensory evaluation research in Africa. The network is young and developing, volunteer-driven and welcomes inputs and suggestions from stakeholders.
What does the ANSWER Network do?
- Explain the value of sensory tools
- Share insights on African consumer markets
- Create opportunities for training on international best practices
- A database of sensory and consumer scientists in African countries
- Co-create ideas
- Collaborate on research projects